Specialising in Hybrid Events
Whether you want to hold a conference, meeting or any other event we at Cavendish Venues have you covered. Combine both a physical event with further online attendees to deliver a hybrid event for full flexibility. We are among the leading hybrid event venues in London and our offering includes the most interactive hybrid events solutions you can find!
At Cavendish Venues we offer expertise and many, many years of experience in:
- Hybrid Events
- Virtual Events
- Live Streaming
- Online Meetings
- HD recordings for on-demand viewing
Offered in our conference rooms in the City of London and West End (Oxford Circus). We can arrange these solutions in rooms holding from 2 to 270 attendees. We are the leading chain of hybrid events venues offering fully interactive and engaging virtual experience to supplement the physical event.
Superb Customer Service
No two events are identical and that is why we offer a dedicated specialist project manager to all hybrid conference bookings to steer the organisers through the technical aspects of their hybrid event. Our knowledge along with many customer service awards will ensure your hybrid event with us is a great success.
Multiple Platforms Available
We work with several video conferencing, webinar and virtual events platforms to bring you the best hybrid event experience. All of them offer something a little different and some very much specific to that experience. Platforms we use include: Bluejeans, Zoom Meetings, GoToMeeting, WebEx, Zoom Webinar, Big Marker, Samba, Remo and Hopin. They are many and varied, our hybrid events consultant will consider your requirements and recommend a platform that caters best for your event.
At our hybrid event venues we want to ensure your online guests have the best hybrid conference experience, which is why we offer not only simple online streaming and webinar service, but also a fully immersive experience where your guests are able to network with each other via video, exchange contact details, visit sponsor stands, participate in group discussions and many other live event interactions!
We suggest our clients first chose how they wish to capture their content and then add a virtual event package.
Step One...Choose the Capture Package
Value Package/Installed Camera
Includes 2 locked views – top table plus lectern capture and streaming PC with software and all switching.
FREE OF CHARGE UNTIL THE END OF THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
Prestige Camera Package (From £800)
Streaming engineer, VR50 encoder/mixer/ broadcast camera on tripod, capture and streaming laptop, all switching and back up recorder.
Optional extras available if required – camera operators, additional cameras, lighting etc – please contact us for more details.
OFFERED AT COST UNTIL THE END OF THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
Step Two...Now add your Event Package
Gold Hybrid Events Package (From £600)
Hybrid event is a combination of conference at a physical location and “virtual” online component for remote attendees, a successful hybrid event will connect these elements seamlessly and will reach wider audiences with tailored messages and memorable experiences. This hybrid event package offers the most interactive and engaging virtual experience there can be!
This hybrid events package offers the possibility of:
- Virtual conference venue
- Custom event branding
- Online registration desk and bespoke welcome message
- Meeting tables with video networking
- Attendees moving freely between tables for networking purposes
- Virtual Networking via video chat with interactive segments
- Easy contact details exchange
- Interactive exhibition area with sponsor banner slots
- Breakout rooms and group discussions
- Virtual stage for panel sessions and Q&As with ability to invite delegates onstage
- Live or recorded content delivery
- Content HD recording
- Live Streaming
- Instant chat and 1-2-1 meetings
- Online polling, Q&A and virtual hands up
- Countdown timer and announcement features
- Whiteboard and screen sharing features
- Social sharing integration
- Event landing page
- Post event analytics and reporting
- Payment systems integration within registration page (beware of high commission rates)
- Unlimited number of attendees
Silver Webinar Package (From £500 depending on attendees expected)
A webinar platform with many possibilities and interactive tools to help engage and connect your delegates in any part of the world. This package offers the possibility of:
- Live Streaming
- Branded online registration
- Social Media integration
- Live polling and Q&A
- Virtual hands up
- Interactive networking
- Live Chat
- Close integration with Google, Zoom, Hangout, YouTube, Vimeo etc
- Performance analytics
- Almost unlimited number of attendees
In addition, we can provide host details to your website administrator for embedding purposes or use standard platform delivery. We can also create a web page (subject to additional fees).
Bronze Video Call Package or Use Your Own
Direct Video Call, or use your own content distribution network e.g. YouTube, Zoom Meeting, Zoom Webinar, Hangouts, etc.
- Interactivity between all involved
- Written questions submission
FREE OF CHARGE UNTIL THE END OF THE CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC (dedicated technician available at additional cost, please contact us for details)
Advantages of a Hybrid Conference:
A virtual or hybrid conference can have many positives and negatives compared to a physical event; many thousands of words have been written about hybrid events. While nothing beats face-to-face interaction, hybrid conference is the next best thing. Here are some advantages to hosting a hybrid event:
- Sustainability – saved travel miles, no printed collateral (on average one virtual event saves approximately 36,000 sheets of paper just by using digital content), less water and food waste, saved electricity and lots more!
- Reaching wider audiences – delegates can easily join your conference from anywhere in the world, without having to think about travel arrangements and allowing organizers to get everyone to participate, no matter where they are based.
- Less time consumption – removing the need to travel and spending less time away from the workplace, it would only benefit your overseas delegates and their organisations.
- Easily measurable results – virtual event platforms gather a lot of data on your event performance and delegates traffic, which can be easily tracked and exported into performance reports.
We have written much about this, you can find our relevant blogs HERE
We can offer hybrid event services in our conference rooms seating from 2 to 270 attendees, in the City of London including Fenchurch Street and Aldgate to the West End including Oxford Circus, Marylebone, Warren Street and Bond Street.
All prices quoted are subject to VAT.
CONTACT US for further details
If you are looking for a venue to run your hybrid event, look no further! Our conference centres have the all the space you need! Whether you’d like to combine a physical event with a virtual event, we have everything you need – event space, AV team, latest tech, customer service skills and most of all the experience!
These are the virtual event options we offer as part of your hybrid event:
- Virtual conferences
- Virtual exhibitions
- Virtual meetings
- Virtual training
- Virtual workshops
- Virtual career fairs
- Virtual AGMs
- Virtual product launches
- Virtual lectures
Our Day Rate Includes:
- Room hire
- Continental breakfast
- 3 course lunch in private room
- Unlimited tea and coffee
- Still & sparkling water
- Flip charts
We've Hosted Events For
“I just wanted to say a massive personal thank you to you, Richard and the rest of the team who have helped with our meetings over the last few months.
It’s been a real challenge but I dread to think where we would be right…
“It went really well! Everyone was pleased. Your guys did an amazing job”
University West of England
“Despite a few challenges with the AV at the beginning everything worked really well and we were very happy with the venue, space and staff. We found the staff to be very helpful and you all worked incredibly hard under the circums…
The Housing Forum