WE FINALLY GOT IT
We can proudly annouce that we are the only group of venues in London to be Green Mark accredited. The file is buldging with of course recycled paper, the assessor is happy, the project is complete. But of course we are not happy to leave it there, we are going to build on this success. We aim to be the only WASTE NEUTRAL group of conference centres in London by the end of 2008. Â By which we mean we will landfill less than 2% of all the waste we generate. To achieve this we are going to:
- Contine our commitment to a quantied month by month reduction in all our major waste streams,
- Trial a scheme whereby we offer custumers a Â£2.00 reduction per delegate if they take all their waste away with them, similarly we will levy a Â£2.00 surcharge if any waste is left for us to dispose of.
- We aim to find away to compost and so recycle all our food waste by the year end. If we achive this we will be the only london venue to achive this.
- RT @bernarddonoghue: Easily my favourite photograph of HRH The Duke of Edinburgh and HM The Queen. It brilliantly captures and communica… https://t.co/fKAhA1TeLY,
- RT @HRWright: "Show up on time, be nice, tip your server" - A restaurant refresher course: how do I behave in one? | Usual brilli… https://t.co/W7pUmXYDKK,
At Cavendish Venues we are committed to exceeding your expectations, and with over 93% repeat business we know we're doing something right!