Venue for Charities and Fundraising Events
Superb rates, brilliant facilities and great transport links, Cavendish Venues is a perfect choice for not for profit and third sector events.
We can offer a range of fantastic value for money conference and event spaces. Using our spaces means there is more left for your cause. Our spaces are specifically designed to allow our clients to theme the rooms and venues to your exact requirements.
- Cavendish Conference Centre: 4 minute walk from Oxford Circus and Bond St underground stations
- Hallam Conference Centre: 4 minute walk to Great Portland Street
- America Sq. Conference Centre: 1 min Fenchurch St mainline, 3 minutes Aldgate and Tower Hill underground.
- Conway Hall: 2 minutes from Holborn Underground
- DeMorgan House: 3 minutes Kings Cross underground and mainline stations, 2 minutes Russell Sq. underground.
- A huge range of rooms from breath-taking auditorium at the Cavendish Conference Centre, modern and unique conference rooms at America Square to wonderful meeting and training rooms in our Grade 11 listed Hallam Conference Centre, to a superb flat floored listed hall seating 400 + in Conway Hall.
Previous Charity Events at Cavendish Venues:
- Just this month we have hosted events for amongst others: Music for Dementia / Holocaust Education Trust / Mind / Breast Cancer Care. We are proud and grateful to have regular clients such as Institute of Fundraising, Diabetes UK, ECMC, Homeless Link and many more… You ca find more details on our testimonials page
- We offer all charities heavily discounted rates.
- We donate to a range of charities, so far this year we have donated over £6000 to 32 separate charities.
At Cavendish Venues we are committed to exceeding your expectations, and with over 93% repeat business we know we're doing something right!