Top Tips for Companies Exhibiting at Our Venues
We all know how stressful it is preparing for your event, especially as exhibitors, you may forget the minor important details. Do not worry, we have the top tips for you!
- If you are using a contractor to build your stand, make sure to pick the right one! Our choice – Ian Wilson Events…Always on time.
- Pick the most reliable courier! (We recommend you use smaller local courier companies or those that provide full tracking information and picture with delivered items).
- Ensure your items are all labelled with full information – your name, your company name, event title/date and venue contact. There is nothing worse than arriving at the venue and your packages cannot be found because they did not have the correct information on.
- If you are delivery your items a day before, call the venue to check they have arrived – better to be safe than sorry!
- At the end of your event make sure to add return address labels, so our wonderful colleagues can hand over the correct items over to your chosen couriers.
- If you are staying overnight, choose the perfect hotel. We hear these hotels have very comfortable beds for a good night sleep:
- Book your parking…
It is always a bad idea to drive into Central London & West-end, but if you are brave enough to face the traffic, congestion charge and sky-high prices, these are the nearest car parks:
America Square – Minories Car Park
Cavendish – 6-7 Weymouth Mews
Hallam – 6-7 Weymouth Mews
- Remember to reserve a table for your dinner, we absolutely love these restaurants:
- Respondents globally reported that 2023 would be the year when meetings and business events revenue surpassed 2019… https://t.co/d9omfw1TY3,
- RT @Headlinemoney_: Money writers at #HMMasterclass return after delicious lunch at @CavendishUK America Square Conference Centre! Rea… https://t.co/VUB1s58ohO,
At Cavendish Venues we are committed to exceeding your expectations, and with over 93% repeat business we know we're doing something right!