4.5 tonnes of Edible Food Wasted each year in the UK – Free Low Waste Cooking Workshop.
According to Love Food Hate Waste, UK households waste 4.5m tonnes of edible food each year, enough to fill 90 Royal Albert Halls. Growing, processing, packaging and transporting the food we eat all contribute to climate change. And then when we throw it away, it rots and releases more greenhouse gases into the atmosphere. Making the most of our food will not only save us money, it will help us eat better and fight climate change. Sunny Jar Eco Hub are offering a fantastic Low Waste cooking workshop on the 4th March @ 12:30, please complete the online Registration Form.
Sunny Jar will show you how to make:
- Sunny Fridge salad-using leftover carbs and vegetables
- Ripe banana and oat energy balls
- Veg scraps stock
And will also cover:
- How to make use of your fruit and vegetable scraps and peels
- Different ways to use up stale bread
- Tasty ways to use up what’s in your fridge
At Cavendish Venues we are committed to exceeding your expectations, and with over 93% repeat business we know we're doing something right!