Planning the Perfect Kick-off Meeting or Conference
Our London conference venues are seeing a huge rise in enquiries for kick off conferences and meetings!
Conference/Meeting Advice given by our Government
Ever since the government reversed their work from home and have been advising that we all return to the office. For those uninitiated in the jargon, a kick-off event is a meeting which marks the start. In this sense it is a meeting companies organise often for the entire team to mark the return to the office, in many cases after two + years of working from home.
We at Cavendish Venues have hosted lots of conferences/meetings for companies and organisations large and small, from experience there are a number of factors organisers should consider:
Establish Your Goals on Strategizing Conference/Meeting
Think about what success looks like, here are a few goals some our clients have suggested:
- Re-establishing company aims / ambitions and strategy on how to make your conferences and meetings safe.
- Rebuilding team after a long period of home working
- Bridging the gap between remote and onsite employees
Create an agenda on Conference/Meeting
Visualise your conference or meeting from start to finish, here again a few suggestions:
- Remember that emotions are contagious, align this with the goals of the conference/meeting , i.e., are you trying to re-establish team spirt maybe team events etc.
- Avoid data dumping!
Venue & Partners
Consider your message and align these with your choice of venue , are you looking for a business environment or a party!
- Is the kick-off meeting/conference ensue in the right location?
- Does it have the right AV etc.
Here at Cavendish Venues we have the ideal locations plus industry beating customer service and some of the finest audio facilities available anywhere.
At Cavendish Venues we are committed to exceeding your expectations, and with over 93% repeat business we know we're doing something right!