Not Just Venues, a Source of Christmas Present Ideas too!
We are hoping that the credit crunch won’t affect Moon Bears this Christmas!
For anyone racking their brains about presents, our designated charity this year, Animals Asia Foundation, are displaying their unusual and good value presents at Christmas fairs being held throughout the country, and all proceeds will go towards the Moon Bear rescue.
The fairs will take place at:
* London: Chelsea Animal Charity Fayre, 22 November, 10-4.30pm,
Chelsea Old Town Hall, Kings Road, London, SW3
* Musselburgh: Christmas Fayre, 29 November, 12.15-4pm, Musselburgh
* Barrington, Cambridgeshire: Barrington Christmas Fayre, Animals
Asia teddy tombola and cake stall, 29 November, 9am-4pm.
* Bolton: Mayor’s Christmas Fayre, 29 November, Bolton Town Hall,
* London: Christmas Without Cruelty Fayre, 30 November, 10-5pm,
Kensington Town Hall, Hornton Street, W8 7NX,
* Newton Abbot: Victorian Christmas Evening, 3 December, 6pm-9pm,
Queen Street, TQ12
* Dunster, Somerset: Dunster by Candlelight, Fri/Sat 5 and 6
* Exeter: South West Christmas Without Cruelty Fayre, 6 December,
10-5pm, Exeter Corn Exchange, George St, Exeter, EX1 1BUl
* Ipswich: Christmas stall, 6 December, Buttermarket Shopping
Centre, IP1 1DT
If you can’t attend any of the fairs, you can check out the Animals Asia Christmas catalogue at www.animalsasia.org/xmas08/giftshop/php. As well as necklaces, soft toys, keychains, coasters etc, I can personally vouch for the t-shirts, woolly scarves and environmentally friendly bags, all of which have been widely admired. In particular, my fella looks so fabulous in the Animals Asia t-shirt that more are on order!
You can even bring your gifts over to our Christmas Wrapping Event at Cavendish Conference Centre on 11 December from 6 pm, when they can be beautifully wrapped by our wrapping expert while you enjoy a festive drink or two (RSVP:email@example.com)
At Cavendish Venues we are committed to exceeding your expectations, and with over 93% repeat business we know we're doing something right!