New Wine for Cavendish Venues – Buy Local / Buy Sustainable
We are delighted to have received a new delivery of Award winning Sharpham Wine. This superb wine has won masses of awards, including Bronze in the English & Welsh Wine of the Year Awards
We are working with Sharpham for lots of reasons;
- Their wine is fantastic.
- They are local or at least far more local than buying continental or new world wine being just 200km from us in Central London, see HERE for the sort of distances some wines travel.
- Importantly the wine is produced by the Sharpham Trust a charity whose values we endorse and hope in some ways to mirror. They are a charity who aim to manage their land in as environmentally sustainable as possible, while seeking to increase the opportunities for all sectors of the public to benefit from access to the Sharpham Estate. The trusts principles are:
The Trust’s principles:
- An understanding of the interconnection of life
- A deep respect for the natural world
- A belief in learning through experience, creative engagement and enquiry
- An acknowledgement of the value of stillness and awareness
Here are Cavendish Venues we are constantly striving for ways to decrease our environmental footprint, be it our landfill neutral initiative, our carbon calculator etc. If you are looking for conference / meeting or exhibition facilities in Central London which take their commitment to the environment seriously look no further than Cavendish Venues.
At Cavendish Venues we are committed to exceeding your expectations, and with over 93% repeat business we know we're doing something right!