5 Reasons why Marylebone W1 is the Central London Location to use for your conference or event.
1. Nowhere in London has better public transport connections:
• 9 of the 11 London underground lines are within a 5-minute walk of the areas principal event venues.
• 3 of London’s 7 major overland stations are within a 10-minute walk
• Easy access to London Heathrow via the Paddington Express
2. Nowhere has a wider and fuller range of event venues i.e.:
A quick search of the London W1, WC1 and WC2 postcodes shows 1338 venues and conference spaces. Venues as varied as etc venues Chancery lane, Kings Venues, The Royal Institute of British Architects etc.
• Within this the range of venues is staggering i.e. 7 tourist attractions, the likes of The London Palladium, The Crystal Maze etc
• 14 Academic Venues i.e. the University of Westminster, the English Heritage Lecture Theatre etc
• 44 Historic Venues, in Dartmouth House, Chandos House etc
• 105 dedicated conference centres i.e. Cavendish Conference Centre, De VereW1 etc
• 23 training venues i.e. The Holiday Inn Regents park, 41 Portland Place etc
• Some wonderful auditoriums i.e. One Wimpole Street, Cavendish Conference Centre etc.
3. Almost unbelievable range of amenities.
• 69 Michelin starred restaurants
• 8 major visitor collections: Walpole collection etc
• Busiest / biggest / best shopping streets in the country / the world? – Oxford Street, Bond Street, South Molton Street ….
4. Publicity: nowhere in the UK has a higher density of media organisations;
If you are trying to get your message out, you need to be close to these people i.e.:
• The BBC main building is on Portland Place.
• Channel 4
• The Daily Mail
• Talk Talk group etc
5. Wonderful Green Spaces, form the iconic rose garden in Green park to Hyde to some of the hidden gems i.e. Phoenix gardens next to St Giles or the Japanese Roof Garden in Bloomsbury.
At Cavendish Venues we are committed to exceeding your expectations, and with over 93% repeat business we know we're doing something right!