Hybrid Conference Venues & Return of Face-2-Face events
We all know there is a new “normal” for the events industry, event organisers and conference venues like ours but lets not forget we are an established hugely contributing sector to the GB economy and we rely on face to face events taking place in event venues around the country, this cannot stop or affect how we plan or move fromward into 2022 and beyond!
With virtual event platforms, this has been a stepping stone for survival but for events into the future this is not the way forward or everlasting. We all need physical person to person contact and we at Cavendish Venues are so looking forward to meeting our clients again.
It is really, really encouraging to see so many people wanting to get back in venues and booking to do so, having the courage and strength to make that decision to book and confirm these events into 2022, thank you for believing in our industry.
Hybrid is more likely…
On the one hand we love having people on site and we did have over a 100 in venue, we also love getting our name out there and to be able reach that number online is truly a modern day feat of amazing technology. The technical teams we have supporting this event sector are hugely skilful professionals, people we should endorse completely.
Modern venues can adapt with technology and reach the wider audiences of the world but nothing can beat the true human contact of meeting, greeting and socialising with people face to face, roll on the online technology but please do not lose the human contact.
- The most popular platform for small virtual events is Zoom, used by 41% of event organisers, the next in line is Microsoft Teams with 29% users
- A remarkable (61%) of marketers believe that in-person events are the most critical marketing channel—a 20% increase from last year.
- Almost all (85%) of leadership (Senior Managers, Executives, and Board Members) believe in-person events are essential to their company’s success
- Almost all (96%) event professionals do not believe virtual events will replace in-person events
- Half (52.9%) of event marketers believe it is more difficult to create unique and memorable experiences for attendees through virtual events in comparison to in-person events
At Cavendish Venues we are committed to exceeding your expectations, and with over 93% repeat business we know we're doing something right!