Fenchurch Street and the Minories: The obvious choice for a conference in the City of London
If you are looking to organize a conference / training event or meeting in the City of London then EC3 is increasingly becoming the location of choice – why?
- Great Transport: 3 underground lines / 1 mainline station / cycle superhighway / river taxi / innumerable buses ….
- Hotels: The greatest concentration of hotels in the City. Hotel Indigo / Hotel Motel One / Doubletree by Hilton / Leonardo Royal London City / Leonardo Royal Tower Bridge / Travelodge London Central / Premier Inn London City Apex City of London
- Venues: Masses of dedicated conference and training venues: Clothworkers hall/ etc. Hounsditch / America Square Conference Centre / Etc Fenchurch Street
- Restaurants: There are 53 restaurants in EC3, to name just a few: Helix Restaurant at the Gherkin / Giorgio at Leadenhall / Sushi samba in the Heron Tower
- Attractions: This is the oldest part of London, the possibilities are endless ie Tower of London / The Monument / Leadenhall market etc.
If you are looking for event venues in London and specifically auditorium London, you have found a group of award-winning sustainable venues, please get in touch. Our unique venues have much to offer – spacious training rooms, modern conference and exhibition rooms, great meeting spaces and selection of versatile workshop rooms. Our Auditorium at the Cavendish Conference Centre is one of a kind with custom made LED desks!
At Cavendish Venues we are committed to exceeding your expectations, and with over 93% repeat business we know we're doing something right!