The Chelsea Flower Show is to go ahead in 2021 but with slightly reduced numbers.
The world’s most famous gardening event, which was cancelled this year because of the pandemic, is happening in 2021. IF THEY CAN DO IT WHY CAN’T YOU ??
One major change is that it will be spread out over six days rather than five for the first time to prevent dangerous crowding.
Some of the new COVID-safety measures for 2021 include:
- Socially distanced queuing in place
- Extra parking/park and ride
- Crowd modelling and increased circulation and space changes to spread popular areas
- Enhanced cleaning and waste disposal
- Cashless transactions where possible
- Increased monitoring to ensure safe distancing amongst visitors
- Masks in indoor areas
- Flexible ticket exchange for ticket holder experiencing symptoms
- Track and trace check-in as per the guidance during show week
Here at Cavendish Venues we implemented all of these measures way back in March 20, see here. Cavendish Venues have consistently been amongst the first to implement each and every piece of guidance given to our industry. As one of the very few Central London meeting and event spaces able to offer exclusive access to clients, we have some of the safest spaces available anywhere. If the RHS with I presume, an average age significantly above the national average and perhaps a slightly conservative nature are prepared to organise a huge event for hundreds of thousands, then perhaps the time has come to start organising smaller events in specialist Covid safe central London venues. Venues which have been independently inspected and confirmed as Covid secure. We have purchased 2 tickets for the 2021 flower show, book an event at any of our venues, albeit on a provisional basis and we will enter you into a draw for the tickets. The draw to take place at the end of December.
Talking to clients we believe there is a huge demand for live events, demand built up both by the number of events cancelled, but also by the sheer volume of things to talk about, a lot has happened and also by the very human desire for so many to get out and talk to their colleagues. The moment there is unambiguous advice allowing conferences and meetings, we will anticipate there will be a wave of bookings for meetings, workshops and conferences. We urge our clients to place space on hold now so as not to miss out.
- RT @UKHospKate: All the very best of luck to our resilient, dynamic, innovative hospitality family opening their doors from tomorro… https://t.co/UF5Vn2lhEQ,
- RT @UKHospKate: A reminder to any EU workers in hospitality currently on furlough that they can still apply for settled status and… https://t.co/k8uGtzOo8l,
At Cavendish Venues we are committed to exceeding your expectations, and with over 93% repeat business we know we're doing something right!