Call for a free copy of the Meeting Rooms of the Future Report 2018.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a free copy of the Meeting Rooms of the Future Report 2018.
This report has been compiled by the IACC, the international association of Conference Centres. The report uses insights from venues across the world, with a particular emphasis on America Venues. The latter are leading many of the trends we are seeing profoundly disrupting venues across the world.
Key highlights include:
High quality internet will be the most important meeting element in the coming years.
- Experience creation is expected to become more important.
- Flexible meeting spaces are growing in popularity.
- Easy screen-sharing between devices is becoming more important for collaboration in meetings.
- Continuous refreshment service (instead of time-limited breaks) are becoming more common.
- RT @UKHospKate: All the very best of luck to our resilient, dynamic, innovative hospitality family opening their doors from tomorro… https://t.co/UF5Vn2lhEQ,
- RT @UKHospKate: A reminder to any EU workers in hospitality currently on furlough that they can still apply for settled status and… https://t.co/k8uGtzOo8l,
At Cavendish Venues we are committed to exceeding your expectations, and with over 93% repeat business we know we're doing something right!