10 Ways Conferences have evolved in 2017 / click here for the meeting of the future report 2017
The IACC meeting room of the future report is out and available call us or email firstname.lastname@example.org and its winging its way to you. Key takeaways are:
- 88% of respondent’s report that meeting room art / design are key motivators to attendees
- 74% of planners are willing to outsource off-site activity arrangements
- Perhaps worryingly for many tradition venues (etc. venues etc) millennials overwhelmingly prefer experiences to traditional venues and meeting spaces, within 10 years they will make up 70% of the workforce!!!
- 48% currently implement a mobile conference app
- 45% currently implement a social media campaign
- 91% say audience participation and polling improve communication
- 64% say VR / augmented reality will play a greater role in 3-5 years
- A 5% increase in respondents reporting that their current role involved more experience creation versus 2-5 years ago
- 10% Growth in beacon / GPS tracking of delegates
- 6% increase in Virtual attendees
- RT @bernarddonoghue: Easily my favourite photograph of HRH The Duke of Edinburgh and HM The Queen. It brilliantly captures and communica… https://t.co/fKAhA1TeLY,
- RT @HRWright: "Show up on time, be nice, tip your server" - A restaurant refresher course: how do I behave in one? | Usual brilli… https://t.co/W7pUmXYDKK,
At Cavendish Venues we are committed to exceeding your expectations, and with over 93% repeat business we know we're doing something right!