London’s Greenest Venue?
Having won gold in the Visit London sustainable awards we at Cavendish Conference Venues are taking our commitment further:
- Fully traceable menus. At the moment we offer as standard full tracebilility of all meat on all menus, we source from one named farm in Kent. We are now rolling this out to all products across our venues; we can offer menus with source details for all ingredients. We have used this to offer truly verifiable locally sourced menus.
- Car Sharing, we are setting up a system whereby we offer all delegates free of charge a forum to facilitate car sharing to and from the venue.
- At our America Square conference centre we are offering state of the art webcasting facilities at cost. This takes our policy of bringing the venue closer to the client one step further.
- Finally our Cavendish Conference Centre we are the first possibly the only and undoubtedly the best landfill neutral venue in Central London. We are now taken this one step further by further localizing our composting site, in 2009 it was 65km form us we now use a site 43km away.
- RT @bernarddonoghue: Easily my favourite photograph of HRH The Duke of Edinburgh and HM The Queen. It brilliantly captures and communica… https://t.co/fKAhA1TeLY,
- RT @HRWright: "Show up on time, be nice, tip your server" - A restaurant refresher course: how do I behave in one? | Usual brilli… https://t.co/W7pUmXYDKK,
At Cavendish Venues we are committed to exceeding your expectations, and with over 93% repeat business we know we're doing something right!