‹ View More News Articles

Survey Responses for 2015 – 94% very likely to use us again …

January 16, 2016

We have collated all our client surveys for 2015. (After every event we send the client a survey, if it’s completed we donate £45.00 to a charity of their choice). 94% said they would defiantly use us again, the remaining 6% said they were very likely to use us again. We’re delighted our best results ever!

If you would like a detailed breakdown of the results please email


Bookings & Enquiries

Whether you need help planning your event, have a question about one of our venues or want to make a booking, our friendly Venues Team are here to help.

+44 (0)20 7706 7700

Book Online

Why Cavendish?

At Cavendish Venues we are committed to exceeding your expectations, and with over 93% repeat business we know we're doing something right!

Learn More

Sign up to our Newsletter

Sign up for discounts, special offers and occasional news direct to your inbox.

Click here for our latest offers ›

Search the website