What Our Clients Say
Testimonials from previous Conference & Event Organisers.
We’ve now looked at all of the feedback from the event and wanted to pass on the comments relating to the food/venue:
• Everything was lovely
• Good choice and plenty of space to meet at lunch
• Bit difficult to go to the toilet during the talks as rows very narrow
• Food and service excellent – queues were kept to a minimum. Suggestion: put the soup in a different, well signposted area. As it was I couldn’t leave the queue when I saw the soup as I’d have missed my place. If it had been elsewhere I could have had soup while queueing for the main course.
• Problems with queueing for ladies toilets during the breaks. By the end of the breaks people were still waiting!
• Excellent – thank you
• Good choice of food
• It would be good to have the venue again
• Well fed and watered
• Great food, just rushed
• Food was fantastic
• For numbers of people and time the service and food were excellent
• Gem of a venue on a ‘hideaway mews’
• Lovely – too many slimming world syns but I will start again tomorrow!
• Easy to find, good facilities, great food
• Good variety
• Needed more tables and chairs for dining – I had to stand to have lunch
• Seating arrangement could be a problem, especially if people wanted to get passed. Venue could be problematic to find
• Venue was cramped for the level of attendees
• Limited places to sit and eat comfortably
• The venue was easily accessible
• Food good but lecture theatre format not conducive to learning
• Superb food
• Excellent food
• Lovely venue, well organised
• Not easy to find. A map sent out with the nearest tube stop/bus route would have been helpful
• Lovely – thank you
• Easy to find, good food, excellent staff
• It was a welcome change to have options other than sandwiches, which I don’t eat. Usually miss lunch.
• Very well catered for
• Facilities were excellent. Good choice and amount
• Lovely venue, quality catering
• Most enjoyable
• Really, really good – yum!
• Good variety and lots of it!
• Food was very good
Royal College of Psychoanalysis
At Cavendish Conference Venues, we are always pleased to hear ‘how we did’ from our customers, it’s an important part of what helps us to continuously improve our service. We can only ‘better’ ourselves through the Positive and Negative comments from our clients and we do strive for perfection. From a survey of 500 clients 95% said they would be back and the balance of people said their event was a one off only, so we must be doing something well.
Have a look at what our recent customers have said about how their events went in our Conference Centres. If you’ve held an event with us we would love to hear your comments and any suggestions on how we could improve our service. Please email us at: email@example.com All comments are gratefully appreciated.
"I just wanted to say thank you again to you all your team for yesterday. You helped make the day run very smoothly which was appreciated by everyone.Please pass my thanks to the catering manager – the food was excellent...
At Cavendish Venues we are committed to exceeding your expectations, and with over 93% repeat business we know we're doing something right!