News

The latest news from our Central London Conference Venues

happy del

We have collated all our client surveys for 2015. (After every event we send the client a survey, if it’s completed we donate £45.00 to a charity of their choice). 94% said they would defiantly use us again, the remaining 6% said they were…

Read Article

feedback

Tell us what we can do better / Help us donate more to charity. In 2015 we donated to 85 separate charities. If a delegate posts a review on google places we donate / if an organiser fills in a client satisfaction survey we…

Read Article

Rachel Applegate

The results are in an amazing 95% of all respondents say they will be using us again. (After every event we send the client a survey, if it’s completed we donate £45.00 to a charity of their choice). Looking through the comments left at…

Read Article

best lighting london

The results are in an amazing 96% of all respondents say they will be using us again. (After every event we send the client a survey, if it’s completed we donate £45.00 to a charity of their choice). Looking through the comments left at…

Read Article

cool venue award nominees logo 2016

We are delighted to be nominated for the cool venue awards, fingers crossed we make it to the podium when it comes to the big night in July.  The nomination is a reflection of the amazing new lighting system we have installed in the…

Read Article

Cavendish Conference Venue - LED-lit Auditorium

These 12 days of Christmas come and go quickly, so book events for January and February 2016 now with 12% commission! As well as the contemporary America Square with the Roman London Wall, Cavendish Venues have added 2 new additions to the portfolio! The Cavendish…

Read Article

Bookings & Enquiries

Whether you need help planning your event, have a question about one of our venues or want to make a booking, our friendly Venues Team are here to help.

+44 (0)20 7706 7700

Book Online

Why Cavendish?

At Cavendish Venues we are committed to exceeding your expectations, and with over 93% repeat business we know we're doing something right!

Learn More

Special Offers

Sign up for exclusive offers and discounts from Cavendish Venues

Search the website