Green Venues in London
Sustainable meeting rooms, conference centres and exhibition space in central London.
Cavendish Venues are leading the way in conference, meeting and event sustainability. Last year we were the first London venues to become accredited landfill neutral.
We continue to build on our position as London’s leading sustainable conference and meeting venues with:
- First venue in London to introduce a bespoke carbon calculator for events held at our venues.
- Subsidies offered to organisers who commit to recycling all their promotional material.
- Absolute commitment to our zero to landfill policy, all food waste is now composted in Mitcham, South East London.
- Year on year reductions in all waste streams. E.g. our menus were redesigned to offer more choice and less food waste.
- Year on year reductions in all inputs (energy, water, etc) in the centres – E.g. we are now using manned coffee stations rather than coffee machines, as the latter are far more energy inefficient. Localization of our supplier base to minimize carbon footprint – all meat is now sourced from a single farm less than 50km from all venues.
- All energy used in the venue is sustainably sourced (i.e. exempted from governments carbon levy)
Sustainability, we have been doing it for nigh on 20 years now, although we don’t boast as such we do believe we are the meeting industry’s most formidable advocate in this area. Why not hold your next event at one of our green conference venues.
- View Grid
- View on Map
1 America Square, 17 Crosswall, London EC3N 2LB
Up to 270 delegates
22 Duchess Mews, London W1G 9DT
Up to 250 delegates
Royal College of Psychoanalysis
26th January 17
We’ve now looked at all of the feedback from the event and wanted to pass on the comments relating to the food/venue:
• Everything was lovely
• Good choice and plenty of space to meet at lunch
• Bit difficult t…
SEC Recruitment Ltd
SECure successful events at America Square – Cavendish Venues!
The event went wonderfully thank you and Valeria was always on hand to help if needed. We had so many comments on how people were impressed with the venue and t…
4th February 2017
“The food scored excellent on every feedback form, this has never happend before, thank you. Please pass on my thanks to Denis & Stoyen they went above and beyond, dont ever lose them”
26th January 2017
“Thanks for looking after us so well. Our delegates mentioned in their event feedback that they thought both the venue and catering were excellent.”